Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

One Week Down,2 To Go

So today is day one of week 2 of 21 Day Fix!Today i am proud to say have down pretty well over the past week.I had to modify the first couple days with the workouts because i just felt really out of shape.The food was easier this time because my clothes was tight and i NEEDED to lose the weight!



My stats:
Weight 178.4
Chest 40
Waist 39
Hips 44
Arms 12
Thighs left 23 & right 22





Week 1 Results:
I went from 178.4 to 174.2,I lost almost 5 freaking pounds!!I am hoping to lose the same about for week 2 & 3.Workouts are beginning to be easier but still kicking my butt.



Hello September! 
21 Day Fix is on SALE again this month.This amazing combo is only $140,Shakeology alone is $130 so your getting the program for $10!!Get an awesome trainer,workouts,& easy meal plan to follow.Only 30 minutes a day for 21 days!
What do you have to lose besides weight?
Join me in my challenge group will start October 6th! 





Want more info just ask!You can contact me on FB or IG!!

No comments :

Post a Comment