Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

HEY!!!

Hey guys!

Yeah it's been a long time,i have been away taking a break from the whole internet thing besides Netflix of course :) Anyways i am back and ready to get back to my weight loss.I have been off track with food and i haven't worked out in like over a month,it was fun while it lasted though!I cut my foot about 2 weeks ago so i am ready to get to work.

I was undecided on what program to do either T25 or 21 Day Fix and i have finally decided to just do 21 Day Fix because i need to get my eating under control too and what better way to do that than the best meal plan that came with the Fix?!I am going to start Monday August 25th that way i have everything planned out and can take before pics and measurements.I love the program and meal plan so i know i can do it and i think it's best way to get back on track!


Are you at the point in your life where you need to make a change but don't know how? Or maybe you are "stuck in a rut" and can't shake those last few pounds you are trying to lose. Myself and a few of my friends are starting a "Fall Into Fitness" 30 Day Challenge starting on September 1! If you would like to join us, comment below or send me a message for more information!! Can't wait to help you reach your goal!!



AUGUST SALE


Well, August is your chance to put that excuse to rest. Everybody has time to workout with Focus T25's 25 minute workouts, and 10-Minute Trainer's workouts in 10 minutes!

So, now what's your excuse?



Want to join my FREE Fitness & Healthy eating group contact me on FB here



No comments :

Post a Comment