Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

PIYO Anyone?

IT'S HERE!!!! The PIYO Team Boom EXCLUSIVE Group! Check out my upline coach, Patrick Riehlman's results in just 60 days!! PIYO will be available Monday June 23rd!! 


I am pretty excited about this program because i love Chalene Johnson,my favorite workout is TurboFire and i know this one will be a kick ass workout just like that one!So if your ready to get lean,sexy,and sculpted then this is for you!

Chalene Johnson NEW workout program 

To join all you need to do is get the PiYo Challenge Pack (Program and Shakeology) and also have me as your FREE Team Beachbody Coach,you can signup here

 First Challenge group starts Monday July 7th and another one on July 14th!!



** BEST RESULTS WIN A $100 Beachbody gift card and will be FEATURED on the TEAM BOOM blog and inducted into the TEAM BOOM Hall Of Fame**


Contact me if you'd like more information or are interested in joining!!
You can add me on FACEBOOK here to talk more 
or
 EMAIL ME @ butterfly_kisses0623@yahoo.com




No comments :

Post a Comment