Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

3 Days of 5 Day Fast Track Results!!

I decided to just do 3 day's of this fast track and i am loving the results i got.Starting weight was 158.6 lbs and my end weight was 153.8 lbs,total loss 4.8 lbs!I am happy with those results and looking forward to getting in the 140's!



Here are the foods i ate for those 3 days!!




I finished my meals by 7 PM and drunk 2 cups of water afterwards.


On Day 1 & 2 my workouts was Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred & Ripped In 30

On Day 3 i did TurboFire



If you are ready to lose weight and get in shape contact me and i will help you pick the program that is best for you.I have done many Beachbody programs from Hip Hop Abs to 21 Day Fix

I will be starting a Challenge Group soon if anyone would be interested in joining let me know by contacting me on FB  Here

_____________________________________________________________

There is sale on Challenge Packs this month of Shaun T's Insanity & Dance Party which includes Hip Hop Abs & Rockin Body


If you are interested in these you can purchase them here
Click on SHOP then Challenge Packs

If you would like to check out my FB Like page you can here

Join my FREE health and fitness group!To help you stay accountable and have other people who are on the same weight loss journey as you are!!Add me on Facebook to be added to the group,all i ask is that you signup for a free team beachbody account before i add you to my group.

You can signup here and let me know you made the account and want to be added to the group!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment