Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Healthy Cookie Dough Yogurt

So when it comes to healthy treats to have this is one of my go to recipes!I love this cookie dough yogurt.I found the recipe on another coaches blog and it the only way i like my plain yogurt.The recipe is at the end,i wanted to share my thoughts on eating healthy,etc



I love cooking and finding new ways to eat sweet treats like cake,cookies,bars,etc!I will share more recipes with you all soon :)

Any recipe you would like to see in a healthier way let me know and i will try my best to find one or make my own..I know we all like to eat healthy when trying to lose weight!


^Words to live by but i know first hand how hard it can be when it's in your house or your the only one trying to lose weight!

Since being on this weight loss journey they have cut back on pop & junk food too but they are still eating some unhealthy foods.I know for my kids it's harder to eat the healthier foods like fish or turkey chili but they have begun to make healthier food choices unlike 3 years ago.They are also more active and i can't wait to see how they do when they are older.Maybe they will all workout with me one day!



One of the hardest parts about losing weight is the food,making healthier food choices while out to eat or at a friends house.Not only that but eating healthier is more expensive then eating the unhealthy food and that is why there is more people overweight because they choose the cheaper foods or quick foods over the foods that is healthier and cost more.

I don't know about you but i am a big fan of eating healthy but i also like to have what i want in moderation!So i do enjoy my sweets and other foods as well like a burger & fries i just have a turkey burger and sweet potato fries instead!



So if you have a sweet tooth like me and don't want to feel guilty about eating something as delicious as this,try it for yourself!



Cookie Dough Yogurt 
Recipe: 1 serving

1 5.3 oz plain Chobani yogurt (this is the only yogurt i like it with)
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp PB2 OR Peanut Butter (PB2 has less calories)
dash of sea salt
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips

Mix together & enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment