Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

What is the Coaching Opportunity ?

I love being a beachbody coach,i have been a coach for about 7 months now.I wish i would have done it sooner!I was already helping people and motivating people before joining but it did take my coach to have me realize how good i could be at it.

I was on my weight loss journey for almost 2 years & was doing beachbody workout to lose the weight.So i believed in the products because i had done them.I have done about 7 programs and i have loved each of them but i would have to say my favorites are TurboFire,T25,& 21 Day Fix!So far i have lost 114 lbs and i still have about  25-30 lbs i want to lose to get to my goal.

I started drinking Shakeology when i became a coach and loved how it helped with my energy,cravings,digestion,and regularity.My favorite flavor is Chocolate because i can have that and add in a banana & peanut butter and it's like a chocolate shake without it being unhealthy!

My favorite part about being a coach is meeting new people who are just like me,trying to lose weight to be healthier and fit.Love helping each other stay motivated to keep going & if we feel down we pick each other up.We share workouts,recipes,personal life things going on..It's like a second family.I love seeing their progress in the challenge groups we have.

As for my fellow coaches on Team BOOM,they are like family!I have become friends with them and i love how if i have a question someone will usually answer it right away now matter how crazy it may be..We all want each of to succeed in this business so there is 110% support.There will always be questions and i am always asking if i have them.My upline diamond coach Patrick is a big inspiration & is a great leader!He is always helping us in anyway possible.We have monthly coach basics groups,push groups,etcIt is a lot of fun being on a team like mine and i hope to grow my team even bigger.I am an emerald coach and that is an accomplishment in itself.I am reaching for diamond status but if i don't that is okay too because i will love being a coach the rest of my life and sharing my experience with beachbody and my weight loss journey!!



Thinking about starting a Team Beachbody Coach business? 

I'm accepting 4 new coaches (business partners) and will work one-on-one with you. I'll help you get fit, make an income and teach you how to pay it forward and help others. It's all online and no experience is necessary. Do you need to get healthy? Want to inspire others to get healthy? Want a side job that you can do from home and make $400 a month, $2000 a month or more? Want to be associated with positive, motivated people? Find solutions and not make excuses. If this sounds like an opportunity you want, send me a message.



I’M NOT IN GOOD ENOUGH SHAPE
I used to think that exact same thing, but being in perfect shape can actually be intimidating to people just starting out. It is encouraging to know that your Coach is dealing with the same issues that you are and doing the programs along with you.  You may be only 2 weeks into your journey but there are people who haven't started that will look up to. Sounds funny, but it's true. You know what I mean?  

I DON’T KNOW ENOUGH PEOPLE
I didn’t think I did either, but with social media it has been easy to find people who want to join a free health and fitness facebook group. I can show you how to find them and invite them.

I AM NOT GOOD AT SALES
I used to think the exact same thing, but what I found is that as I began my fitness journey people starting coming to me and started asking me what I was doing.  I believe in the programs and shakeology because I use them and know they work so I just share them with others. I never feel like I’m selling.  Plus we aren't selling. We are just inviting me to join our free facebook group.

SHAKEOLOGY IS TOO EXPENSIVE
I used to think the same thing, but now I think about it as 30 meals for 97 bucks.  I understand that’s a lot… it’s a BIG number. But it breaks down to about 3 bucks a meal. There isn’t a meal on the planet that has the nutritional value of shakeology for 3 bucks.  

I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TIME
I used to feel the same way, but then I found out that I can work my business part-­time and be successful by devoting just an hour a day to start. But it’s spread out throughout the day 10-15 minutes here or there. Basically whenever you have time to invite people on Instagram and facebook. we can show you how to do it. It’s super easy.  I used to spend over an hour on social media just scrolling through my news feed. How about you?



Basically i share my workouts,healthy foods,and motivation quotes.i invite people from instagram,facebook,my friends/family to join my fitness & health group for free.I focus more on inviting and helping people then selling.

Benefits:
-- You receive a 25% commission on anything somebody buys from Beachbody using one of your links. Somebody purchases a copy of P90X, you get a check for $29.96.

-- You can, if you choose to, create a team of coaches as well.  You can create a business based off of a team of people who are passionate about the same things that you are.  I tend to attract women who are passionate about health and fitness,specifically clean eating stay at home momma’s. But I also have some individuals who want to grow a business and create a full time income!  The saying you attract who you are is completely true!

-- You receive a 25% discount on all Beachbody products including merchandise. If you’re using supplements today like I am, just the discount savings alone on let’s say P90x Protein Bars and P90X recovery drink covers the $15 monthly website fee.

-- You get paid on a weekly basis, every Thursday morning!

-- No inventory to carry, Beachbody takes care of everything.

-- Access to an entire team of experts on health and fitness.

-- Access to marketing materials and guidance on how to build your business.



These are the options to sign up with! 1) Sign up for $40 (I don't recommend this one. It's important to at least try Shakeology for 1 month) 2) Sign up for $40 plus get 1 month of Shakeology for $97 ($137 total) 3) Get a Challenge Pack (workout program & 1 month of Shakeology & free sign up) $140, $160 or $180 depending on which workout you choose



Want more info on coaching and talk with other coaches before committing? 
Add me on Facebook & msg me telling me you are interested in coaching and would like more info!

All ready to join my Team then you can join here

Add me on facebook if you haven't already and msg me telling me you joined and are ready to get your business going!


No comments :

Post a Comment