Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Day 1 Of Lean Out Plan

So today i started blogilates lean out mini meal plan.It's just a week long and it's a really simple strict plan.I think it will help get me re-focused on my eating.I am loving that i am in a place of not caring about the scale but just loving who i see in the mirror and how i feel and look in my clothes!I have come a long way from being obsessed with the number and it doesn't define me as a person. I do want to get my weight out of the 150's and my goal weight is 135-140lbs


Here are my BEFORE Measurements and Photo!


Today's workout was TurboFire Low HIIT 20 & 21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix



I took my usual E&E 30 minutes before my workout!



Meal plan for the week (Also drink 2 liters of water a day) *Meats must be grilled,steamed,or boiled*
(I will be doing meal 4 for meal 2 and meal 2 for meal 4 since i want my shakeology after i workout!!)

Meal 1:
1 cup egg whites (6 large egg whites)
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 banana

Meal 2:
4 oz lean protein
1 cup steamed veggies or fresh veggies

Meal 3:
4 oz lean protein
1 medium sweet potato
2 tbsp salsa

Meal 4:
 
1 scoop protein powder with water
1 medium fruit

Meal 5:
4 oz lean protein
1 cup steamed veggies or fresh

Meal 6: (optional)
1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
1 tbsp preserves 

So the day went really good!I wasn't hungry in between meals.Looking forward to the next 6 days!



No comments :

Post a Comment