Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hello All!

I have been MIA for a little while but i am going to try and be on here more and post the foods i will be eating and updates and all that good stuff!

I have 3 weeks left of ChaLEAN Extreme and i am so excited to get finished and start a detox then do a hybrid of CLX & TurboFire.Since i am almost finished with the program i am going to try really hard to stick to eating clean and mostly eating recipes from CLX and TurboFire.

I don't have any problems sticking with my workouts i follow them strictly!I MAKE the time to do my schedules workouts.The problem is sticking to the foods i plan to eat (I like to write down a list of daily foods breakfast,lunch,dinner,and snacks) i stick to them for most of the time until a craving comes up or the weekend is here.I seem to rear off when the hubby mentions going out for dinner or when we are going out and going to be gone most of the day.I try to opt for the most healthy things but i am human!I know i can stick to eating clean,i have done it before.

So far my weight is all over the place.It will be 155.4 say Wednesday then by Sunday it's 158.I tend to weigh myself everyday and i know i shouldn't but i do.I like to know my weight for some reason even though it's not all about the number on the scale.I still feel thinner then EVER and i don't like to check my measurements until i hit the 30,60,90 day marks or finish the programs i start.I have even tried having my hubby hide the scale,it worked for like 3 days and it felt good not to worry or obsess over the number.

Well enough of me rambling on!Thanks for reading and checking out my blogger.

xo,
Samantha

No comments :

Post a Comment