Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TurboFire Inferno Day Two!

Good morning everyone!This morning i kept thinking whether i should continue with this plan or try it another time.I figured i would stick it out and just use the foods i do have since we can't get to a store until tomorrow evening or Friday morning.I think as long as i am eating clean it doesn't matter.I had also planned to workout this morning but changed my mind.

Breakfast;
6 oz yogurt with 2 pineapple rings & 1/2 banana


It called for melon but i didn't have that so i just used what fruit i had on hand!

I plan to do my workout before or after my shakeology snack!

Snack;
Shakeology with 8 oz water & 1 tbsp peanut butter


Same as yesterday =) 

Workout;
TurboFire Fire 45,HIIT 20,& Stretch 10
Duration; 78 minutes 
Calories Burned; 1428




Lunch;
I was suppose to do a Turkey avocado wrap but i had something like this the day before yesterday so i had the salad instead!

Clean Taco Salad;
This recipe is actually from thegraciouspantry.com not from turbofire.It is still a healthy meal =)

4 oz lean ground turkey
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp chili powder
dash salt & pepper to taste
1/4 cup whole kernal corn (no sugar added)
1/4 cup black beans (drained & rinsed)
2 cups Spring salad mix
2 slice tomato diced
1 slice pepperjack cheese
1 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp salsa
Fresh cilantro 


I love this Taco Salad!


Snack;
2 celery sticks 
1 tbsp peanut butter
10 raisins




Dinner;
I didn't have most of the stuff for the recipe i was suppose to have (Grilled Teriyaki SalmonW/ Ginger Rice & Bok Choy ) so i went with something similar =)

Shrimp Stir Fry W/ Brown Rice,& Steamed Broccoli

8 Shrimp (Ready to eat) i grilled mine
1/3 cup Brown Rice
1 cup Broccoli
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp olive oil



This tasted pretty good!Can't wait to try the Teriyaki Salmon though.


Today's Total Nutrition Info
Calories  1,188
Carbs 133
Fat 41
Protein 77
Sugar 68
Sodium 2,072




No comments :

Post a Comment