Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

3 NEW workout programs?!

Yes you read that right,Beachbody is releasing 3 NEW workout program.The programs are as followed: P90 by Tony Horton,Insanity: Max 30 by Shaun T.,and 21 Day Fix Extreme by Autumn Calabrease.

P90 release date September 23rd,2014
P90 is broken up into 3 distinct phases. A, B, and C. Each phase has resistance workouts and cardio workouts that have been carefully designed to move you through the program in a very calculated, and simple manner. You're creating the building blocks to a leaner, healthier you


Insanity: Max 30 release date December 2014

This challenging 60-day workout program is specifically designed to push you to your MAX. Literally, it’s so hard, it’s so sweaty, and it’s more insane than ever, mostly because it’s only 30 minutes. With more than 150 new moves and new sequences –even Shaun T was scared to do some of them at first — you will be tested like you’ve never been tested before. I can’t wait to see the success stories that come in with this one!

21 Day Fix Extreme release date February 2015


I am excited for all these but more excited for the new 21 Day Fix program!I love the 21 Day Fix that is out now.I can't wait to see the workouts for the extreme one.I am also excited for Insanity Max 30 because Insanity is almost an hour or more long and this one will be 30 minute workouts!Plus ALL of the Shaun T workouts i have done,i loved them!


UPDATES:

The 21 Day Fix is still on sale and there still is time before the price goes up $70.

$140= free shipping, month supply of shakeology, a shaker cup, 21 day nutrition plan, portioned containers, workouts and guide, 3 day quick start Bikini, ME as your coach and my exclusive private Facebook group. Shakeology usually costs $130 so you're basically getting the fitness program AND all the extra stuff for just 10 dollars!

I love this program! Next group begins October 6th!! Who's in with me?? http://beachbodycoach.com/mrsmullins Click on SHOP then CHALLENGE PACKS on the left.


***OUR ANNUAL BOOm CHALLENGE is BACK!***
Winner gets a free workout program of their choice.
Rules: 
-must use shakeology
-must use a beachbody program 
 -must post before/after photos.



Contact me for questions and further details!



If you are ready to commit to a challenge pack and get results contact me and we can talk about what program would be best for you.If you would like more info on 21 day fix,shakeology,or any other programs by beachbody you can also contact me!


Don't have a beachbody coach and want me to be yours sign up for a FREE account!


I also have a FREE fitness & healthy eating group on facebook,if you would like to join all you need to do is:
1.) Add me on Facebook ("contact me" above)
2.) Sign up for me to be your Beachbody Coach (Sign up link above)
3.)Once friend request is accepted MSG me telling me you want to join my FREE group!
4.)When i see your name on my TBB list i will add you to the group.






No comments :

Post a Comment