Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beachbody Coach Opportunity!

I am an Emerald Beachbody Coach & I am looking for people to join my team of Beachbody Coaches!!

You maybe ready to be a Team Beachbody Coach if you:

1.If you are a addicted to working out,you find that you need & want to workout everyday & post about your workouts!

2.You are a healthy eater & love sharing recipes with everyone or give advice how to start eating healthy!

3.You are helping other people reach their health & fitness goals.Checking in with them to see how they are doing!

4.If you post motivational quotes about working out/healthy eating or weight loss related photo's!

5.If you are passionate about helping other people & about health and fitness!

6.You want to be your own boss!




What is a Beachbody Coach?

I am a product of the product,which means i believe in beachbody and the products.I have done Hip Hop Abs,Insanity,TurboFire,Chalean Extreme,Focus T25,and now i am doing 21 Day Fix and i drink Shakeology everyday!I love helping people so i share my weight loss journey and just hearing how i inspire and motivate people is amazing!Plus i have gained a new fitfam 

If you do any of these or all you would make a great Beachbody coach!Contact me for more info on the coaching opportunity & how you can get started!

We have a coach basics group every first Monday of the month,to get you started off on the right foot!You will have help along the way so you are never alone!


No comments :

Post a Comment