Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse -- Join My Test Group!

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse

If You want to : 1. Feel Energized 2. Reduce Cravings 3. Lose Weight 4. Improve Digestion and Regularity 5. Lose Weight/Inches and More, take the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse!



TRY SHAKEOLOGY -Great way to see what Shakeology is all about & if it can work for you!

This cleanse will be Tuesday April 1-Friday April 4th (Results Day)


How it works Shakeology Cleanse?




All you need is Shakeology (9 packets/scoops) & me as your coach to join! 
To order Shakeology & join the test group


FAQ 

How many calories per day?800 to 1,100 calories per day 

How often can I do the Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse?
Ideally, you should do it once per quarter (every 3 months).As the seasons change OR When you start a new workout program. When you feel you need help breaking through a plateau 

Should/Can I still do my workouts during the Cleanse?
 Depends on the individual~ You'll have less energy, so consider doing it during your recovery week
(Don't do it in the middle of P90X or Insanity)

Can I do a 1-day or a 2-day cleanse instead of a 3-day? 
Yes, some people will see results in one or two days!
It is not recommended to do the cleanse for longer than 3 days. 

Should/Can I take other Beachbody® supplements during the Cleanse?
No Beachbody Recovery Drink as it as too much sugar.All other Beachbody supplements are not necessary but won't hurt. 




Pay $129( and shipping) for a one time only purchaseor $129 (Free Shipping) with Home DirectorGet 25% off with Beach Body's Coach program(30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! )



What It Does 
In an independent 90-day study, 1 participants replaced one meal a day with Shakeology ® and exercised regularly. 
Here's what they told us:* "I felt full and didn't struggle with hunger." "I felt a better sustained energy throughout the day." "I have tons of energy. I feel so healthy!" "I replaced all my vitamin supplements. I felt healthy and energized." "I was able to think more clearly and stay focused." "I have more energy, less cravings, more endurance, and feel more youthful." "Shakeology reduced my appetite and increased my energy so that I could accomplish more things throughout the day." "I have tried a lot of protein shakes and meal-replacement-type drinks, and Shakeology is the best tasting of them all. I mix it with a bit of soy milk and ice, and it tastes like an ice cream shake!" 






IG : FitWithSamantha

FB: www.facebook.com/FitWithSamant­ha

BB: www.beachbodycoach.com/mrsmull­ins


No comments :

Post a Comment