Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

TurboFire Inferno Day Five,Final day!

Good morning!!Final we are at the last day of this Turbofire inferno plan =) My weight was up .2 ozs this morning but i am not to worried about it.I will take my final weight and measurements tomorrow morning!!I will be taking my rest day tomorrow since i was scheduled to have one Wednesday but since i did this plan i went ahead and did the 5 workouts.

Already looking forward to tomorrow's breakfast,i found this great pancake recipe & can't wait to try them!

Workout;
Duration 66 minutes
Calories Burned 931


Logan sits with me about every time i do my TurboFire stretch 10,Lol



Breakfast;
2 Whole Wheat Waffles & 2 Turkey Links
(I used buttermilk waffles since i couldn't find whole wheat & same with the sausage links)
2 Waffles
1 tbsp Apricot Spread
2 Slices Turkey Bacon

I love Turkey Bacon!



Snack;
Shakeology
1/2 banana
1/2 cup nonfat milk
1/2 cup water
4 ice cubes

Really thick like a shake!



Lunch;
Chicken and Hummus Pita
(I couldn't find any Pita bread so i am using a tortilla instead)
4 oz Chicken,grilled
1 tsp hummus
1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
2 slices tomato
6 slices mini cucumber
1 whole wheat tortilla
small side salad;
mixed greens,1 carrot,1 celery,1 tsp balsamic vinaigrette



Never had alfalfa sprouts before and it was okay.Not something i would eat regularly.
I didn't eat the whole tortilla wrap or salad.



Snack;
1 cucumber,sliced
half green bell pepper,sliced
1 oz low fat cheddar cheese


Wasn't sure how to do this snack.But it was good to hold me over until dinner.



Dinner;
Rosemary Pork Chops W/ Corn & Wild Rice
(It's suppose to be peas but i don't like peas)
4 oz pork chop
1 tbsp rosemary
1/4 tsp olive oil
1 cup frozen super sweet corn
1/3 cup wild rice


I haven't had pork chops in a long time and these was the best i have ever had!The family loved them too!!



Total Nutrition Info
Calories 1,209
Carbs 127
Fat 42
Protein 87
Sugar 43
Sodium 1,382


No comments :

Post a Comment