Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Focus T25 Results!

Hi all been a long time since i have posted sorry for that!Here is my results for T25 :)

Start weight 155.6


End Weight 150.2

I loved T25!Who doesn't have time for a 25 minute workout :)  Right now i am just doing random workouts between T25,TurboFire, & Body Beast!

I am still a beachbody coach and loving it.I have been pretty busy with my challenge groups!I also turned in my results so i should be getting my T25 T-Shirt soon!

I will be starting another challenge group soon and i will post more later this month!
This months beachbody giving back!


Also if your interested in joining a fitness group contact me via facebook at www.facebook.com/samanthamullins871

I would love to help you reach your goals!


No comments :

Post a Comment