Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Protein Pancakes

After my workout i had some protein pancakes,recipe by spoonfuloffit.com (she has some awesome recipes)

I made these before but they wasn't as fluffy as these turned out =) I will post the recipe,full credit goes to spoonfuloffit.com!!

Here is how mine looked!


They was so tasty & satisfying!

The recipe calls for oat flour,well around here (close by anyways) you can't find oat flour so i made my own!

To make your own oat flour just get some old fashioned oats and blend them in a blender until it's fine looking like flour.
Don't put a lot in the blender it will be harder to blend.

Recipe By SPOONFULOFFIT.COM!!

Ingredients;
3/4 Cup Oat Flour (I used 1/2 cup old fashion oats then blended them to make it a flour)
1/3 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
1 tbs Greek Yogurt (I used Dannon Plain Yogurt)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Stevia 1-2 packs (I used 2)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder
Dash of salt
Protein Frosting 1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt (I used Dannon Plain Yogurt) with Stevia 1 pack



My batter made 2 big pancakes and 1 small one.
By my calculations;
Nutrition info:
Calories 243
Fat 5
Sodium 214
Carbs 32
Sugar 5
Protein 17

*Try this recipe,let me know how it turned out!

No comments :

Post a Comment